Thursday, July 24, 2008

..sooky la la today

havent read anyone elses posts tonight yet- and let me say i have no REAL reason for being so sooky :( well no more than normal

today was a VERY bad day....my back hurt to the extent where i took panadol!!!!! i never ever take panadol for the back if i plan on running as i believe i need to be aware of how much pain i was in..Obviously i didnt run..and when i got home(to stu's) all i could manage was to lay in the dark on his bed for a while trying to make the back not hurt... sometimes when it hurts,,,its hurts to stand it is excruciating to go from sitting to standing(it has been a bad week!) i didnt even go running in the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i suck...i think im also a bit more emotional than normal.,but i did have a little sook..one year ago-i could do ANYTHING and never think anything of it... now everytime i think about doing ANY exercise i have to think in ter,s of my 'long term back' injury..yep a one year injury is NOT apparently enough..and no im not feeling sorry for myself(well in actual fact i guess i am) my friend today said ..do you want to play in our netball team..errrr no..my back cant take it..another friend asked me if i wanted to play in our work soccer team..errr no
..anyway..have had a wine or three...lol..trust me -it kills the pain more than anything else..no dinner yet :( no wonder i became an alco last april(when i injured the back)

anyway sorry i have just bitched and moaned...but am a bit OVER the whole back thing today


..anyway... on a good front..stu went and looked at some places today...so im going to go and have a look at a place that is a quick sell if it sells on saturday..just looking at all the things i would need to do

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Not sooky ... it must be really hard with that sore back. Maybe alcohol is the answer!

If I had a magic wand ... I'd wave it in your direction, but best I can offer is a bottle of red ?

Kathy said...

Hey, some days are made for moaning, and days when your back is really bad are definitely those days.

Here's a hug (a very careful one).

Anonymous said...

You cope so well with your back and I reckon the occasional sook fit is more than justified.

My fave combination for dealing with a difficult situation is wine and whine ;-)

See you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

*hgs* It's alright, we're all human. It's okay to feel that way sometimes!

Rugers

MorseyRuns said...

Good luck with the househunting- I have to say I really enjoyed it when I was doing it! Notes, maps, little checklists followed by the pain of paying the damn thing off. Hope the back gets better mate and don't despair about complaining about a very real pain- we understand.