Wednesday, July 16, 2008

...more running..lol

really not that happy with how sore my foot is. right where the second toe kind inserts..its bruised on top of the foot and i can feel the bruise in the foot pad..also the bottom of the 2nd toe is about twice as large as the same one on the other foot..oh well.....i will go see someone i guess

anyway...a one hour run today(yes the foot hurt-but its even worse when im just walking) it was super slow..the boys were doing 15mins out and hten negative split the way back..i didnt do this set...OMG i couldnt believe how leaden my little legs were..... and then i had to do a mini strenght session
15/10/10 squats and pushups
15/10/10 lunges and pushups
2x60s planks
and now im off to a massage which i can only imagine as being painful

and andrew -yes i was thinkg 4:35ish.. i believe that my legs may still be a tad fatigued...but as stu said-he really doesnt care..... lol a fresher week next week where i get to relax a little prior to bundoora.. im really looking forward to racing at bundoora..bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I shouldn't be fatigued, but will not have had much running. I think I can do 4:35 ish though if I have someone to push me along.

Stu Mac said...

Hmmm this coach doesn't get a great wrap on this blog... :)

Thankfully the athlete is trusting and knows that Oct is not too far away and the track is getting closer.