Thursday, July 31, 2008

..ok...ill fess up then!!

..lol..ok eat em and em- you are correct-i had very specifically not answered the question you asked. and yes you had sussed it right. somebody we all knokw will be moving in with me :) im quite looking forward to it actually-then he will be STUCK with my bad jokes!!!!!!! lol..but i didnt want to say it til i had asked him if he minded if it was said on my blog


yesterdays session was the last training session with the boys so i asked my coach if i could run with them even though it was a completely different session..hes a good lad and said yes of course... so 6min warm up...then 6x3min efforts..i was pushing hard..with only 60s breaks....whew it was a tough one..on muddy grass
so todays session(legs were pretty tired going up and down the stairs....two hard sesssions in consecutive dayss)
50 mins in the pool so equiv to 8kms

oh and ive done more than 1000 kms this year --woohoo..and more than 200km this month..my most ever

6 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Lol - I hope you'll be wonderfully happy together in the new house.

I did a measly 38km this month running :-(

Unknown said...

Wow, JoJO, I'm so behind the times....but I am so happy for you, I'm sure you guys will be really happy together. Congratulations.

Ewen said...

I think I "knokw" who you're talking about.

Errrrrrr, I hope this doesn't mean he'll be going soft and letting you run less than 50k a week (when you start running again).

Nice house by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty impressive amount of kms considering your lay offs :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and congrats on the moving in together, aahhhh, love can be so sweet :D

Stu Mac said...

Who is this person that you speak of?

LMAO