Friday, May 2, 2008

....nice is good

..wow yesterday was busy busy busy...lol..doesnt help when you leave at 5.45 am in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway had to help some boys before school- then in my spare had to go buy foodstuffs for cooking with the boys in the arvo(thats my service on a thursday...then lunch meeting..then after school service then off to rent a bomb to drop off my car...breathe jojo

...i know you may find this pretty surprising lol...but im a wee bit of a chatter and relatively freindly..so when i droppped off the truck(hehe) and was asking hte best way to get to brisge road, the very nice scottish man said he would drive me there(saved me a 20 min walk in the rain) jump on tram decide i should get a haircut(yes without an appt...which stu seemed to think i wouldnt manage..and just LAUGHED at me...well HOW rude....lol
jumped off at kew..nup copuldnt get appt(was 6ish) but if i came nack 8.15 (remember miss jo has no car... so decided nope..see a tram and accidently ran to it...naughty naughty..jump on d'oh.... wrong tram..god im a loser..jump off...walk to next tram stop..'nother tram coming..yep had to run again/...oops..
jump off at the shops up the road from me..and enquire about a haircut..im like...i know i have no appt...and they were pretty busy but i think my...but i have a function thingy to go to on saturday and i only found out yesterday and i REALLY need a haircut...really sold it to them..how can a hairdresser resits a bad hair-ed girl in distress..
anyway my gal lexie was great...loved getting a wine while it was done... just neatened it all up..so yer it is still the same haircut..as my family call it -decade hair...lol.. then a cab to the country(south morang to pick up cookie monster(my car) OMG how much do i love my car- its quiet -it handles well..and it isnt a TRUCK... so parking and staying in my lines is soooooooooooooooooo much easier... then a long drive back of course..
..ooooh oooh oooh and how exciting...im wearing a skirt(with black opaques0) havent been able to because i used to have to elevate the little leggie\..i had a little panic last night because the dodgy knee was feeling hot(which is a sign of infection) im currently watching it like a hawk.. i may have just done a bit too much yesteday(i was overtaking people when walking and ummmmmmm yeah i know i overdid it a bit)
i will be better today...scouts honor..ok time to do some work

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with long straight hair ;-)

good to hear you are back in your faithful Cookie

Andrew(ajh) said...

Go easy ... slow down ... promise me.

lg said...

Wine with your haircut - I need a new hairdresser!

Kathy said...

I'm with lg. That's exactly what I thought. I get a coffee with mine. I'll have to drop a hint or two!