Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...hmmmm weighty issues on my mind

...ok so im dreadfully worried that im going to put on weight...no exercise of any kind for 2 weeks now and at least 2 more to go... i have thad to just about 1/4 my food intake..so am often rather hungry
(having said that i had a MONSTER craving for a sweet apple cakey thing today..so i gave in..and so then i couldnt have lunch...had to be a swap you see)
im quite pleased to note i havent put on weight...was 62.5 the other day and even slightly less than that.. 62.5kg is my not too fat weight but i look better under 61.5(but the kilo from 62.5-63.5) is waaaaaaaaaaay noticeable.... so havent put on weight but maybe some fat as im quite sure ive lost some muscle tone :(
..anyway im out to dinner with gfs tonight for a gossip...well wont they be surprised when i tell them about my weekend last weekend..they will be well shocked!!!
..also a friend of mine was telling me the other day that nothings official until you change your rel.status on facebook... lol..(and stu i think agreed when i was relating the ridiculousness.he may not have been listening to what i was actually saying i guess...it may have been more of a mmmmmmhhmmmmm... hehe i do make myself laugh)
what has happened to us as a society(ie the facebook phenom-which i am a part of..jojo shakes head.. so today i went and changed it..very weird

not going to go to warragul on sat- long way to drive to sit and watch and be sad :(
..and also i do need to get a haircut..i do have a date on saturday that i should probably try to look presentable for ;)

hope all is bonza

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I dunno - a blog announcement is pretty official!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I understand the weight thing.

I too haven't really put on any weight as such, but I've definitely got a bit more flabby around the stomach region over the last couple of weeks.

Nose back to the grind now that I can run again :-)

Gonna go have a look at your Facebook now!!

Kathy said...

I noticed the relationship update on Facebook. I guess it's pretty much an announcement these days.