Saturday, May 31, 2008

...ooooh not sure if i can manage a 15km-er

....wow i had just had the most HUUUUUUGE nap..... like 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stu cam and met my bestest friend vic last night and we did dinner at la camera..... ive been drinking much less lately and ummmmm got a bit tiddly a lot quicker...im wondering if that accoutns for the headache when i awoke at 6:45 and had to leave at 7:30 for berwick!!!!! yep school cross country was at berwick..blooming hell!!!! its a loong way alright
..and yes i am running at latrobe..if i feel too shit i might just pull out...especially considering how lousy ive been feeling all week..was feeling somewhat better yesterday tho and my very mean coach had said that if i couldnt manage a 15-20min run at 5 min kims then i couldnt run latrobe(you may remember that i couldnt manage 6 min/kms on thurs!!!!!! )
anyway whacked on my garmin during period 6 a nd ran right on 5min/km..... ummm it was like it was a tempo run..i found it seriously difficicult to keep that pace... i would like my fitness and speed back now thank you...plthhthththth ..still i did what i needed to do... knee(not the stitches one-the other one) is a bit niggly as is some pronblem im having with my big toe.... but happily the back is feeling really good.... i will still tape it of course tomorrow
..and i finally and i mean FINALLY returned my crutches and zimmerman leg brace

okey dokey... some pasta for me...another AFD

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I thought you were supposed to be resting, not racing ?

What's AFD ?

jojo said...

alcohol free day (afd)

MorseyRuns said...

I had dinner at LaCamera the other night- great mushroom risotto!