Monday, May 5, 2008

..OMG just too too ridiculously tired

..i seriously just about fell asleep at the wheel this morning i was so tired..if ever i needed a coke zero(didnt have one) then that was it
..just couldnt wait for the day to be over so i could have a nana nap(yes stu-a nap!!!! and no Im not a toddler)
..so work was fine... had some seriously naughty boys(not my usual ones...i was filling in for someone else...period 6///yay..f-ing yay
..then cross country with teh boys... and then i broached some running with my coach
..he actually said i could too..so i was all set to do just that when on my long walk down to training i noticed the knee kinda felt like it was just 'pulling'(ie the skin) so i decided to err on the side of caution and not push it.. when i say i was going to run-stu was only going to let me do 5 mins and hten some run throughs and then 5 min all pretty slowly
..so nothing to report..tired and a tiny bit grumpy

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Erring on the side of caution - I am impressed - definitely the right thing to do!

Anonymous said...

I know how frustrating it is when you want to do something really bad and you just can't....

Don't worry, it'll happen soon :0)

MorseyRuns said...

Just caught up on your last week! You need to slow down my friend- no falling asleep at the wheel (it is expensive, I have done it!).