Thursday, May 8, 2008

ummm errr..take it easy

..lol... there is something wrong with me...
i rang my mother for her bday(she hates it when i call her mother so i called her mum today)(i texted her this morning and even mentioned my bro was overseas so probs wouldnt calll her(he probs wouldnt anywya but hey...) anyway chatting away...and my family(which drives me carzy...are I love you people....well thats not true..but my brother and mother are(my bro says it to me all the time and at LEAST 10 times a day to his wife...my mother says it to me a bit on the phone and im all squirmy and will occasionally say it back(under duress i might add) anyway i think she was a bit taken aback..may have been expecting slightly more of an end to the phone call than..ok then take it easy... lol..there was a bit of a suprised sound on the end ...i was distracted in traffic and hang up and then had a laugh...
..school was pretty good and i have a very SPECIAL day tomorrow... it is my final(i hope!!!!) hospital appointment and should get the go ahead to run.... shhhhh about tuesday.. i decided not to run today
..i am ABSOLUTELY that im going to be able to run sandown...not race or anything but run... i will be soooooooooooooooooooooo gutted if i cant... i have my heart absolutely set on it...and ive been healing like a SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..im about to go out to dinner...no wonder im getting to be hte side of a house.ok i can be prone to a tad bit of an exaggeration..but well i think i can hear hte ooompa loompa song on in the background ...hehe
..this week has been crazy..been way over tired..not sure why... anyway i went to bed before 10:30 last night...WOW...and felt much much better for it
..okerly dokerly time for me to duck off..
ciao peoples and peoplettes(hehe...)

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

You shouldn't be on the phone while driving ! Hope it's hands-free !

Anonymous said...

I am not an I Love You person, drives everyone who does love me mental, I am like "um, yeah, ok, whatever, so yeah gotta be getting away now, bye"

Now, in order to further your education, a fluffer is someone who helps the male stars of adult movies, umm, how can I put this, "rise" to the occasion.

Or so I am lead to believe :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well with your appointment today. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :0)