Tuesday, May 6, 2008

..shhhhh dont tell anyone

..ok so i decided maybe i could go for a teensy weensy very very slow jog
..so i went over to stus home track(although was a little concerned when stus coach freind said to me .how many days have the stitches been out?oh 8...arent you a few days ahead of runnnig??ok so then i was pretty nervous... so i ran really SLOWLY..and did 2kms
..it felt VERY weird running at another club..its ok jeg....im NOT joining another club..im coburg gal..but i did pay associate fees so that i can use their track once a week ..it will make it easier if i am out this way already on a tuesday
..anyway it was only 5 very very slow laps...and i didnt do the run throughs that stu had said i could do because i could feel it tugging a little bit
..then it was off to dinner with a coupla of people and home without time to finish my blog even!!!!!!!!!!! so im finishing it this morning(i did start it last night)
..and im surprised at how tired my left leg is..i guess the poor darling hasnt been used for quite some time..i could feel on the track- i wasnt running evenly..ittl just take some time
..as someone said to me the other day...patience is a virtue...
..by that theory i am NOT very virtuous.... lol
hurry up- i want to be back to where i was 4 weeks ago thank you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're naughty....but I bet it felt good to be running again :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

OK ... I won't tell anyone if you promise to be careful!

Stu Mac said...

You just have to love the conservative approach!!! And you wonder where I get it from....Burkie was my coach for 5 years and is now my coaching mentor.