Sunday, May 11, 2008

....miss jo goes to the country

..lol... drove over to stus this morning(after a night of ummm drinking) and we decided to go to the you yangs...that was after he called me and yelled at me to WAKE UP....lol... lucky i wasnt too hung over... although i was having a major bacon and eggs craving...so nothing but a quick mandarin and hit the not hillly sections of the you yangs,..calves very tight... back -lets not even go there..its always going to take some readjustment.. knee was GREAT :) :) :) felt heaps better than yesterday..although my coach did try to kill me... he made me run 9kms!!!!!!!!!!! ummmm the last km and a half was very hard for me cos i am very unfit.. and super slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway very tired after that...and didnt get to eat brunch til 2pm(was a 40 min wait)
..oh and in reference to teh country comment- we could smell cows..i jokingly enquired if stu was telling me i smelled like a cow..i believe he just rolled his eyes...sooooo doesnt get my sense of humour
..then we went to 'the plaza where we met one of stu's friends clare for a coffee before me being mesmerised ONCE again by the large screen tvs..i really want one.. i also want to buy a wii... and i aslo want to buy other stuff too!!!!!!!! such a spendthrifti ha ve been in an extremeley silly sausage mood today...i wish the weekend went for one more day
miss jo is officially back running

3 comments:

Stu Mac said...

My post and your post are sooooooooo different considering we ran the same 9km...

Tomorrow, swim, squats, single leg squats, plank (various), lunges, T birds and some more planks!

MorseyRuns said...

Hee hee- Stu wrote "soooooo different" just like you would have! Nice run, and good effort sticking it out until 2pm- I would have been eating dirt by then.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Kate has just bought the WiiFit thingo for her Wii, but she is being mean and won't let me use it.