Wednesday, October 17, 2007

..patience little grasshopper

..ok..so patience is NOT my virtue..
..but i was kinda ..ummmm..not down..cos im happy to be back out running..surprised..not overly..but ..oh there it is..PUT OUT.. that my 30min+ fitness is crap! up to 30 mins, its pretty good, i hit the 30min mark tonight..which i should just suck it up cos realistically ive been out for 6 months and really only been doing 5 or 6 km runs..dont get me wrong..i made the 9kms without stopping and i kept it slow.... but it used to be soooooooooo much easier.. i did this run 3 times in the week before run 4 the kids and considered tehm easyish runs.... jojo you are back out running-be happy be grateful(i am trying)
so not convinced if i should do zatopek..not much chance of a PB i reckon..will reserve judgement for 2 weeks..
so the achilles was sore-ish first km an then eased into me just being aware of it... back was extremely tight at the end(not quite happy with me right now..not bad... just being sulky)
9kms at 5:30 pace (50mins)so i was a good girl and have stuck the instructions as per my discussions with stu.. who does have more knowledge than me in these matters
signed sealed and delivered my papers to be permanent at my school! so im all locked in... at least ive stopped freaking out about it... who has commitment issues about a job.....LOL

anyway everything is pretty good..weight getting back on track..back to 61.8.im ok at 61.5 but would prefer to be 60
this week my marking includes: 2 x year 12 SACS, 1 year 11 outcome ,1 year 8 test ,1 year 9 test ,1 year 11 assignment seriously THAT is a BUCKETLOAD

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yes, patience is a virtue my dear, and listening to Stu is a great idea! Glad you had a reasonable run though!

Kathy said...

You know something JoJo - you do not have to run a PB every time you go in an event.

I am so glad I don't have to do 'homework' any more. I taught maths for nearly 10 years before moving over into the IT industry.

Kathryn said...

Congrats on being permanent. Paid hols are a great thing :)

Patience is awful hard. Oh and I notice no posts about lost keys/cards etc for a while - nice going :)

Anonymous said...

F#%K it's hard being patient though, it truly does suck why can't we have everything NOW!!!!