Sunday, October 7, 2007

..a big day

..well i was a good gal last night and drove out.. OMG there were a lot of men where we were..bridie oreilleys had the rugby and soccer on..my gf was WAY keen to stay but at midnight im like i want to go home... she was not impressed..lol..i had marathon commitments today :) no running of course

..so up at the crack of dawn..lol..quick chat to morsey.. then on the way... handed out snakes and icypoles all morning... i was keeping tally of all the names i got..(i made it into a comp of course.. there were 2 legends,3champions,1dear,1love, 1 angel,1saint(i liked those...but got beaten because Sue got called GOD(show-off) and Sara got a kiss...however i was Queen of the darlings with 7 in total! woohoo
..it was a great day..saw sam looking really strong and a great run, kathrynOh ran very well and was excited to see us..,sounds like em ran well considering, and lee and jaykay enjoyed their trot together, and joey got beaten by he rman:you will justhave to kick his butt next time..lol...
was really sad to see ajh limping..i called out at 34kms, was looking for jh but still yet to eyeball him-he may be a figment of my imagination..lol...
didtn make it to transport..decided to be conchy little nerdburger and come home and do homework(after a nap--even though my friend tells me naps are for little children...well call me a toddler and tuck me in i say!!!!! year 12 SACS this arvo

..achilles a bit better today, back heaps better..so decided to go for a run..now i had a discussion with stu as to how many kms i could do..he said 10kms and i scoffed but i have to say..that along with 1hpur of squash and 2 sets of water running really was spot on..so i stand corrected and won scoff next time

..so today i just did 3kms at 4:55 min/km pace to bring it to the 10kms..but i can tell that the achilles could not have coped with much more..will ice it tonight..
ive had a great holidays..jojo is happy little campers..
and so proud of all my friends who ran today
oh yeah havent quite stuck to ite n easy only..im used to a LOT more food,...am getting better though...im not good at being hungry though

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure at the 34km point of a marathon your guys would have been like an oasis in the desert, pretty sure I would have kissed you all for an icy pole too.

Sounds like a huge day, bet everyone really appreciated the support.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sorry I didn't say g'day, I was in a bit of a daze at the time. Thanks for the encouragement from the sideline.

Stu Mac said...

Did yo say I was RIGHT.... OMG, I don't think I've heard or read those words from you very often!!!


;-)

Kathy said...

As long as nobody called you Bin Girl JoJo.

It sounds like a great day. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday. I'm sure your niece is going to miss all the attention.

Well done, looking after the achilles.

Kathryn said...

It was great seeing you girls out there :) Glad you had a good day, I'd have called you darling if I'd have been capable :D

MorseyRuns said...

Hey Darling- I don't know about you but I was exhausted after watching that marathon- nearly needed a nap when I got home!

Anonymous said...

You guys were all awesome!!! Big thanks for the support... it really does help.
I would have given you all a kiss or even pash if I wasn't on such a roll :P

JH said...

I'm pretty sure I exist, although at around 37k I would have preferred not to.

I was in the 3 hour bus for most of the race, but pushed ahead in the last 4 ks.