Sunday, October 28, 2007

..pure blonde

..well yesterday was an exhausting day...school from 11:30 til 9pm..sooo tired...
..no running today.. back has pulled up a little sore from yesterday :( ..achilles also a little sore...neither shocking but it might be necessary to have another rest day tomorrow and do water running instead
..andrew will laugh at this next bit...
i ahhhh ummmm went shopping..and on the way stoppped at smith street and decided id better not keep going to my original destination after that for more shopping(how restrained little joey bean ;)
..anyway i bought the following for summer work clothes
1burgundy skirt
1green skirt
i purple skirt
1 white shirt
1 blue(royal blue) shirt
1 burgundy shirt
1 petticoat
and then decided since id already gone over my budget for the day..and i ahh eerrrrrr accidentally stopped off and bought ummmmm hang on counting...um still counting 12 books...LOL there was this great sale on johnston st

these are the books
life at the wrong end of the job market (Elisabeth Wynhausen)
Napolean-the sun of austerlitz (Max Gallo)
Buried (mark Billingham)
Three Day Road (Joseph Boyden)
The ambulance chaser (richard beasely)
A brothers journey(richard pelzer)-this one is gonna make me cry
The lost thoughts of soldiers (delia falconer)

and some absolute pieces of fluff/trash..like the sun is compared to the age(i heard it called a lolly paper which i thought was great...all sugar..no substance)
Love walked in (marisa de los santos)
R is for ricochet(sue Grafton)
The man of my dreams(fiction of course-there is no man of MY dreams-its a myth)curtis sittenfeld
A book on bellydancing
..i was soo excited when i saw this one i may just have squealed in delight.. my all time favourite..a calvin and hobbes comic book

calvin hobbes quote: reality always ruins my fun

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be mighty proud of myself if I shopped up a storm like that :D

I love reading and am currently working my way through James Patterson's Alex Coss series. I am up to number 8 :)

Kathy said...

Sounds like you'll be busy reading for a while JoJo .. Barney will be pleased.

I love the "I've blown the budget so I may as well keep spending" approach to shopping. :-)

Anonymous said...

Who they hell still wears Petticoats grandma!!??

Seriously, I can hear my credit card shriek in horror every time I walk into a book shop, I never walk out with just one.