Thursday, October 11, 2007

..glad that's over

..im soo glad yesterday is over..i really shouldnt have gone to work was too sick..today in class, i said to my 12's...did i have you guys yesterday????? ..... i seriously cannot remember even taking the class.. i remember being faint for half the day..and at one stage taking my cardigan on and off 10 times trying to work it out...the year 8 co-ordinator was looking at me aghast..jo..go home.... and then today he was telling me he was sure i wouldnt be at school.. i twirled around and said..but see i was able to dress myself today..lol
..too many things going on in this head yesterday(and body)..to begin with i should know that if i i) cry and ii) am feeling faint then it is probably the day before ....... i really dont do the girl thing well
..also i was feeling a bit rejected yesterday(probably more to do with my hormones being decidedly chaotic).. i dont know if ive done something wrong
ps..the crying was about my sister going to america..not boy issues

heres my latest dilemma(s): i want to run..but until today have been really quite unwell..still not 100% and i cant run tomorrow because im playing squash(having a hit..no match play-first time with someone in 6 months :) so no running sat either..so i might just have to toodle out in the dark and do a slow 3-4kms..and if i dont run today and on the weekend then my kms wont be 15kms and i wont be able to start incrementing..which i am champing at the bit to do
..and i want to run the spring into shape 4kms this sunday but....i)my achilles is still a bit tight ii)my qasi coach has told me not to do ANY speed work(no faster than 5min/kms) iii)winter presentation night on saturday so may go out after ..but ..i really want to go in it... i wonder if i have the discipline to only run 5min/kms ...maybe i should just go out sat and get completely drunk(lol) and then it will be a MOOT point anyway.. ok i think im gonna go run(fingers crossed i dont go splat on the pavement)
edit:5kms@5:06min/km not a great run..probs too fast for how i feel..achilles tender..ice for me..felt a bit faint at one stage but passed quick enough

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

You can run with me on Sunday - then you'll be going a lot less than 5 min kms :P

I've been vague like that too - I think my workmates are starting to wonder about me, did some stupid things today!

Anonymous said...

Now then Miss Jo Jo, what's happening over there in that crazy head of yours!!

You sound like you need some rest and recovery to get back to full strength.

The achilles things sounds like you probably still need to rest it...sorry, you probably don't want to hear that do you!

Enjoy your night out girly!

MorseyRuns said...

Hey there hope you are feeling better today- just caught up on your posts- yesterday was most out of character!

Anonymous said...

$30 is an expensive training run, you could always pop down afterwards, I will be doing a cool down lap of the tan, you can keep me company.

Andrew(ajh) said...

If you do the SiS - just do it slowly and enjoy the exercise!