Sunday, October 14, 2007

..im a blooper waiting to happen

..last night was presentation night at my aths club...GREAT NIGHT..biiiiiiiiiiiiig night.. was getting heckled quite a bit from a guy at my table..lucky he was cute ;)
..i think i won the blooper award more than anyone else(it is awarded aech week of the season) i had a stellar performance winning the coveted prize 3 times(LOL)
..oh and for all you people out there who tell me im not funny.... i had them rolling around laughing..... seriously... ok i should probably let you in on a tiny secret... they were little people..i still had them laughing at my jokes..kidlets or not..someone thought i was funny yesterday!!!!!

got home after 4am...my gorgeous friend Dee drove me home, she's such a sweetheart cos she was staying in spotswood..and from coburg to min is the complete opposite direction.. i think i had a MILLION wines/bourbon cokes/ vodka etc oooohhhhh
and she came and picked me up to take me there..i had thought she was coming from chadstone-i would never have let her come to mine from spotswood(errr except at 4:30am when im a drunk little skunk.. )one of the guys who was out til 4 went running at 8 this morning..how did he do that????
..so this aftternoon i went shopping with my sis(good news a delay of two weeks means her and the junior burgers are here til Nov 25 we think) and i was all raggedy anne..no thought process happening.. all i could do was follow her..literally i was her shadow..and she kept telling me how much i stunk of alcohol!!!!
..then home for a 1.5hour nap OMG how ,much better did i feel after that

..was great to see everyone last night...had a great time

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like a hangover is at least a cure for buying shoes accidentally :-)

JH said...

I had a little blooper myself yesterday. My little 15 month-old poured the entire contents of his baby-chino on my jeans. I had to walk the whole way home with a huge brown stain down the front of my pants.

Apparantly it was the funniest thing ever...

I'm not so sure.

Whose idea was it to give him a baby-chino anyway????

Anonymous said...

So what where the bloopers??