Monday, October 8, 2007

..the fun times are over

..back to school :(
not too bad actually..no little rugrats today...
..am pretty tuckered out today.. am struggling with the lite ne asy thing as it is WAY less food than im used to..had to supplement a little bit cos i have been HUNGRY ALL day and was feeling a little faint earlier...i was hungry straight aftert breakfast,all through the meeting..tummy grumbling.still hungry after lunch... finallly not hungry after dinner
..been doing my homework... and decided no squash but would go for a wlk...not very happy that an hour after the walk my achilles was pretty sore..stupid thing...will have to ice it now..and i HATE icing..im about to go out and buy peas...dont have any in the fridge cos of stupid lite n easy
pmsl at sam's comment yesterday..cant remember the last time i heard the expression 'pash' LOL
..short post today cos i am a bit washed out and stressed about other stuff..gees youd think i ran the marathon!!! i think my body has gone out in sympathy

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Thanks for all of the support from the sideline yesterday, I saw you or Sara described as "I came good when the angel on the sideline handed me the icypole" today!

Anonymous said...

Good work yesterday with your cheer squad! I think you girls are pretty amazing:)

My 9 year old was so upset about going back to school today but being the terrible mother I am, I frankly couldn't wait, lol!

JH said...

Is that the same lite n easy as the ads on TV?

Next time you see that ad look out for the body language of the women - they all shake their heads from side to side. I take that as a sign they don't really believe what they're saying.