Saturday, October 20, 2007

..i seem to have a certain personality

..it is the one where everyone you meet bags you ..LOL.. spent the day at work(timing for sat sport) was very sad to miss my first summer aths meet due to the clash... was pretty tired as i errrrrr did end up sending my cg(casual guy) an errrrr 'booty call' last night...lol..

am pleased to say my back feels pretty good after being silly on the squash court(although my glute is very sore(which is why im not completely home free..hopefully just from all the lunges...but it was glute pain in this spot that occured just before all the nastiness so it does worry be a tiny bit..will know properly tomorrow..

just had a nana nap and have now completely crashed... am gonna stay home and hopefully finish my correction

alos hows this...bumped in james again last night(also saw him at thehalf marathon) and hes like i really want to talk to you..and proceeded to tell me how he was sorry he hadnt treated me with the respect i deserved..yada yada yada..i was telling him all cool, we didnt part on bad terms etc..and we would have continued chatting(i wouldnt go back there-he had waaaaay too many issues-the least of which was an aggressive streak which worried me a little) but my friends(who were on the prowl(and not in a good way..they were annoying me..literally would cruise a pub and then go nup noone here...u mmm how about having a chat and a good time..and the boy thing is the secondary thing.. it was really annoying me..they just seemed desperate to me.. having said that i had a few boys flrting with me which was kinda funny cos i just didnt care and was just being my normal chatty self.....

and this is something i was thinking this morning after the james thing(cos it has happened about 5 times over the past few years-recently with john..who stopped seeing me because my lifestle is tooo single?????whatever that means) a couple of months after a guy and i have ceased they start telling me how great i am etc and this that and the other(umm boys do you think you could work that out whilst we are together and NOT later when it is too late... LOL.. i actually think they just forget how annoying i am in real life and just remember the good fun stuff ;) i was thinking about my favourite ex(which is definitely not christian-its hte guy who physically bench pressed me-and was a singer....im such a little groupie) when i wrote this

so spent the day getting heckled from some of my. colleagues... one of them is really quite attractive .>WAAAAAY too young but nothing wrong with a bit of harmless flirting..

heres an expression ive never heard before...
..the stopwatch i had became a littel ummm errr broken
..and the guy told me i had 'passion' fingers ... he got a quite surprised and loud 'what' from me
..he said because ..it was either ..you f&ck evrything you touch, or everything you touch is f&cked

calvin and Hobbes
quote1 : For your information, I'm staying like this, and everyone else can just get used to it! If people don't like me the way I am, well TOUGH BEANS! It's a free country! I don't need anyone's permission to be the way I want! This is how I am - Take it or leave it!
quote2:Miss Wormwood: What state do you live in? Calvin: Denial. Miss Wormwood: I don't suppose I can argue with that...

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am LOLing at the passion fingers - that's a good one.

Kathy said...

Yep, I think I'll use that passion fingers too.