Saturday, October 27, 2007

....aths aths and more aths

..its 9:13 and finally my work commitments of the day are over(i started at 11:30)

so got up early this morning 7:45 is and headed intot he city by 8:30 am.to start running about 8:50
yeah you might have noticed the late night errrrr drunk post last night..i only rembered about 2pm todya that i did this and was going to delete..but hten people had already commented and who knows how many people had already read it...
Em you will be impressed
i did my 11km run this morning..wasnt a great run...very dehyrated and it was very hot..i took a drink stop every 15 mins...did not enjoy much at all, but was very happy with how the achilles was..sore to begin..but eased up...and is a little sore now but not hugely..so abou an hour 5:25 min/kms instead of 5:10 but no way could i manage 5:10min/km today :(
..thoughts from last night
i found out somethign VERY disturbing last night..i have always completely trusted christian..he is the only person who knows certain thing s about me..and i was very disappointed and upset to find out he had told one of my friend's something he promised he would never tell anyone..thanks christian..like i dont already find it hard enough to trust people now :P
..my friend vic makes me laugh a lot
..i worry about a friend of mine who i know is a bit sick but wont tell me anything about it..which of course is their perogative..but i worry and fret a little
..me being accountable about my running makes me go and do it even on days when i dont want to..thanks for that stu... werent you my favourite person this morning at 9am ...NOT..i only blame you cos you wrote that session for me
..Me doing 11kms is the biggest run i have done since back injury which is a GOOD sign

..and yes Em..i might be a bit bridget jones-ish..i sure fall over enough!!!!!!

1 comment:

MorseyRuns said...

Love that drunken post! I am yet to arrive home drunk enough to want to write and sober enough to log on! You definitely need some more sleep- but it sounds like you are having so much fun.