Friday, October 5, 2007

..maybe im bi-polar...LOL

..one day..good mood..one day bad mood etc... LOLunfortunately my moods are WAY too tied up in how much exercise im allowed to do..
..but well today the bipolar is the excited pussycat...
achilles was a bit sore after the run yesterday so after sending a self congratulatory email to a friend saying how sensible i was being and that i wasnt doing squash drills as a result...
..then an alien seemed to possess me..and beofore i knew it i was on the squash court... oops... so i used my half a tube of denco-smelly-rub and lots of stretches and started on the court..ball was much bouncier cos of the heat so didnt have to lunge so low... the back was sooooooo much free-er and it even let me do some running lunges(no quick ones) and i wasnt anywhere near as nervous today..it was great..also made me assess the type of player i am..i think i will come back a smarter player..or at the very least a more efficient player.. I dont need to run like im about to be shot..i was practicising moving around the court in a more flowing slower style... i was pretty happy..my shots are fairly average but im not concerned with that at the moment.. and im trying no to get carried away(but well im a carried away type gal) b8t maybe im not quite as far away as i thought only a couple of days ago... fingers crossed i pull up well
..so went and saw my grandma this morning with my nieces..which was nice..shes so frail though
..and am about to go have drinks for my friend's bday... what a great day i have had today..
..will really have to buckle down and do some work tomorrow(and either a run or water run)
have a great night y'all

No comments: