Saturday, October 27, 2007

..uh oh.. drunk pussycat

..ok so its 2am... so i know better tha to post at 2am...dont I" apparently not

very tired so here arev te things i leanrd tonight
i)i need mor esleep than im gettng
ii)lots of boys come up chatting to my gf and i when we are out
iii)i actually like my CG more than im supposed to
iv)when my friend drags me into a 'naughty; shop dont expect to come out spending less than a hundred dollars on stuff you dont want and dont know WHY you bought\
v)is running at 9am after being out til 2:40 am really gonna happen...shhhhhh dont tell anyone..i might get in trouble

kisses

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sounds like a fun night :D

Anonymous said...

Did I hear someone say Bridget Jones?

Bet you had a nice sleep in today :-)

Kathy said...

At least you can still count in Roman Numerals. WTG Jo.