Thursday, October 4, 2007

playing with ali

..boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
i went to the track tonight and did laps on the oval.. 4kms at an average pace of 5:25min/km. usually that would be SUPER cruisey but i was actually breathing more like it was 5min/km pace..go figure..
maybe it was cos i didnt get much sleep...went to bed at 1:30 and then stupid flatmate put the washing machine on a 1/4 to 7..thanks very much for that!and worse still because a few months ago we discussed appropriate times for the washing machine to be used..shye is driving me crazy..we asked her to move out 5 WEEKS ago..cmon..get out already...if she doesnt go soon, i may have to just move out..sam(the good flatmate) is like she'll go eventually and im like well i cant stand it..i hate being at home when she is here...i dont know when she is going to yell again and im constantly walking on eggshells... anyway we'll see
..had my niece today agai..what an angel..pcked her up from kinder(cant take the younger niece cos she naps at 12:30) so i took ali to meet my friend..she LOVED it..all coy at first then, you couldnt shut her up..she even puckered up at the end...lol
..than hometo mine..cos shes been asking to come to my house..and a bit tired because the next 3 hours consisted of
..singing and dancing to the cat in the hat...over and over the same song
..playing roly poly
..pretending to be animals and stalking and jumping on each other
..then runnning around the house..no jojo you must stay behind me..
..and then timing each other racing around the house
..doing each others hair(mine looked terrible) and looking at all of my necklaces
..whew it was pretty tiring..and she just about carked it in the end..she got a bit overheated(she may have had a tempterature i think...oops)
then took her home..we had a GREAT day..whew needed a nap after that

..and then of course off to training which was a bit depressing to watch everyone else doing seed work :(

oh yeah..and i did lose something yesterday..i bought strawberries which i know were in my car cos i ate one...umm they never made it inside..im thinking i left it on the top of my car..wasnt there 4 hours later...was very weird..but then today i did see the empty container

taking my two nieces and brother in law to see my grandma who is 92(but quite poorly) tomorrow

oh yeah and started lite n easy today… the dinner was yummy..and the first time for veggies in quite a while

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your school holidays.

Anonymous said...

I looked at the Lite & Easy program but just couldn't justify spending that much money on food just for me, when I'd still have to buy food for hubby and Alana!!

Are you going to the Transport Bar on Sunday?

jojo said...

did you just ask if i was going to the pub..do the words of course mean anything to you...lol..and i can justify any expenditure if it helps me get my weight under control...