Tuesday, October 30, 2007

..B and M

..ummmm where to start... be forwarned there is a little bit of a Band M coming(b%tch and Moan)
1) did half hour easy squash drills tonight(love working at a school with squash courts :)..... i keep forgetting my BACK is rubbish... couldnt bend over properly once i cooled down..i took it really easy TOO. made me a bit depressed..so far away from returning to a match..let alone A grade..let alone moving to State Grade.F7ck that for a joke
..im also trying really hard to listen to my friend who really has been coaching me lately... and he is completely correct with keeping me restained(not my natural state)..thats probably the best thing about having someone to tell me what to do...im sure that if i can do 45:36 fo 10km on 20-ish kms a week... if i do some real training, i should definitely be able to beat that next year

Em- yeah babe im not allowed to run that far yet but i could run 10-ish kms with you..that would be awesome..i can even 'shut up' sometimes when im running(just dont ask sara..i may have ummmmmm talked that WHOLE 10kms without breathing LOL)

had a massage with Corrie-she is awesome..made me laugh when i was locked in cos her bf had taken the keys(thank god its not just me who does silly stuff!!!)apparently back VERY tight)no surprise there)

and finally cleaned my room..done many times lately..but havent finished completely.i actually like my clothes in sorted in colours and they arent at the moment!

i
i seriously have to turn more lights on... i just smacked my knee/arm into a closed door(when you dont live by yourself people shut stuff) and it was too dark!
...LOL im a shocker

okey doke! i should go.even though id love to stay and chat..my flatmate doesnt talk to me(the ddge one)
i asked her when shes moving out(we only aked her 9 weeks ago!!!)

2 comments:

Stu Mac said...

The squash will come, be cautious and patient. Work on your overall fitness, running & core with limited squash...Time

So a run with Em will be good; reasoning, she will be up early on a Sunday to run, none of this stay out all night and then run in the arvo stuff!!! :-)

jojo said...

Stu.....me?????? stay out all night...noooooooo!!! you have me confused with someone else..lol