Sunday, October 21, 2007

..a run from Hades

..OMG what an absolute shocker of a run..it was the run from as stated in the title
..it was like that run a few months ago where i felt so sick that i had to kneel down for a while..only difference this time is that i hadnt gone out last night.. i tucked myself into bed at 10:30..didnt even have a drink..ON A SAT NIGHT too
...here are the splits

5:05min/km, 5:07min/km,5:12min/km(2.5kms all into the wind),5:11min/km,5:09min/km(not a full km) were my splits for albert park(ran too hard too early when it was waaaaaaaay windy and hot) and then had to rest cos i felt sick after one lap... did another 1.5kms at 5:45.. i really do need to be a smarter runner..and just cos i have aplan DOESNT mean i cant modify it

did heaps of stretches after..
jojo being a good girl
1)didnt go out last night
ii) loads of stretches after running..and before
iii) lots of self massage on achilles and shins
iv) a gf rings asking me to come to a beer garden this arvo..and i insist that we can only do so after we have both done 2hours of hw(cos i so know it aint getting done when i get home)
back is good good good(altho trying to be conchy and whisking out 5 buckets of grey water from the washing machine wasnt great for it)
jojo puts in her thumb and pulls out a plum..what a good girl am i (now that will sound REALLY weird if you havent hear the little jack horner ryhme
little jack horner sat in the corner eating his something pie
He stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said what a good boy am I?

calvin hobbes quote: Calvin: Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Hobbes: Probably so we can think twice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, it was frickin hot today and my run was pretty dire as well. Bloody hot weather just snuck up on me today, I forgot how hard it was to run in.

Kathy said...

Sounds like a horrible day for a run. Lucky you hadn't gone out on the town last night.

Andrew(ajh) said...

My run was terrible today too! We really do appear to be in sync a lot you know!

JH said...

Looks like everyone had a crappy run on the weekend. Why do we do this to ourselves??????