Saturday, October 6, 2007

..i dont really like climbing into bins

..my thoughts today are going to be ordered and coherent..i have had way too many blonde moments in the past 24 hours
..as i said to my friend yesterday..if people didnt know id done a double major(chem/maths) they really would think im the dumbest person on the planet..it does take skill to be this ditzy you know...ive taken a lifetime of practice to get to the Grand Master level...lol

lets start with yesterday
1. got my new credit card.. woohoo ( i reckon they have some pre-made for me..seriously..i only reported on wed afternoon..lol)
2. walked to the tram stop, waited for 8mins and look in purse...oops forgot wallet..trundle home and walk back to tram stop and wait for 10min because i didnt check the time when i left again..
3. someone fainted so i was asking him questions etc..and my gf told me off... i get a bit fiery(no-not you jojo..LOL) so i fire off a text to another friend saying how pissed off i am and i think i might go home...3 minutes later get a text back from my gf that i was complaining about...OOOPSIES...had to laugh.. sorry one little sidetrack..it reminded me of the time that i had organised a date with a guy(few years ago now) who looked like christian..and i was freaking out a bit so texted my friend saying my worries, and i wasnt sure if i should go etc.... oh sorry meant to say 'I THOUGHT i texted my friend... i texted THAT guy..soooooo embarassed...didnt enjoy that phone call where i was apologising PROFUSELY
finally up to today...whew

4. decide to be sensible and go water running..get in the changeroom..um whats missing jojo..yep a towel..Em can vouch for how many times i forget stuff and trundle back to the car(yesterday it was my trackies at the squash courts..derr)
5.see my tomato plant that i lovingly bought last week..and promptly forgot about so try to resucitate it..hehe
6. and this is a doozy..decide to clean my car cos my niece told my bro in law i should(lol)..anyway at the moment..i have two loose keys.one car key.one house key(cos you might remember i lost my keys)..have hte house key in my hand while im throwing stuff in the bin and am actually thinking be careful joey..you wouldnt want to drop it..(i think sometimes thinking things MAKES it happen)..go to the front door..oops wheres the key..its not in my pocket..didnt i put it in my pocket...odd..check the car/handbag..look at the bin...noooooooo..lift the lid up and it is SMELLY..yuk fortunately not much in there..but there is my key WAVING and LAUGHING at me the naughty bugger..so i lay the bin down and literally half climb into it to get the stupid key(it was one of thos massive green ones)..i hope my cute neighbour who i talk to wasnt looking or i might forever be known as BIN GIRL
..seriously Im that girl..i reckon im the type of person who would ACTUALLY fall on a banana skin.. slapstick comedy is not fake..its based on morons like me

anyway went water runnning..being sensible is no fun..was supposed to run..but back was kinda sore from squash and achilles was well also a bit sore..10mins of swimming first...and i tell you if youve been out drinking, it wasnt much fun with the head under the water so did water running instead..35mins with HR at 140ish..couldnt do speedwork..i was all raggedy anne

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Oh Bin Girl- glad you got your key- that is dedication! We had to search a dumpster at a supermarket for three avocadoes at my last office- and they had put all the meat offcuts in it. Lucky I wore a skirt and heels to work that day and couldnt do it!

Kathy said...

Hey Bin Girl - do you rescue municipal workers when you remember your superhero cape?

Laughing out loud here.