Wednesday, October 3, 2007

..someone elses hands all over my butt..join the queue!

.,today started with another new persons hands all over my butt...sigh..
..seriously since this injury..how many people can touch wobble and shake my glute is quite extraordinary...LOL
i had clinical pilates..apparently i am tight EVERYWHERE..yepp already knew that...thanks to my MT..cant switch my glutes off..yep..right little tight Ass..my right trapezoid is doing something weird and she just laughed at me saying ummm its got it whole own thing goin on there..so when i try to get into good posture(which feels ridiculous) i have to over empahasize pullling the right shoulder down and back so i feel like im completely out of whack..my back is not firing much(cos its been injured for so long) and all my other muscles have been keeping me upright instead of the ones that should be..
tight hipflexors..check...tight hammies..check..tight glutes..double check..tight quads..check... i dont know what it is about me..but im sure its a bit weird when your medical practictioners laugh at you...hang on that might be with you..no she was lovely...i was trying to tell her the glutes were tight from squash but she wasnt having a bar of it
..so spent the day being very productive..
..cleaned up my room..a better job than my normal one...mopped..cleaned up my section of the garage..although i would guess standing up on chairs with my bike wasnt great for my back..oopsie..umm i only did it three times...
..now this might be a bit disturbing..i didnt realise quite how ummmmm stressed i was... i decided to defrost the bar fridge which had an ICEBERG in it. so i got out the screwdriver and well went to the hacking process...seriously i think i was getting a bit too into it...it took me ages..and even when it said dont use a sharp implement(once i could see the writing) i think i was too far in a frenzy then to stop...LOL.. i really need to start doing some serious exercise soon... i just dont seem to get rid of this extra energy... i did have a reason for doing it..im starting lite n easy tomorrow
naybe i should go for a swim..id love to go for a run but a friend said i should start on a riduclously small amount and im trying to do as im told... but i dodnt know if i can.............. i have hte willpower of...ummmmm..someone who doesnt know what willpower is..
LOL..at least i didnt lose anything today..i decreased my credit card limit yesterday..and then decided i had better report the DRATTED thing lost....
good grief charlie brown
edit: pool runing 5x2.5min intervals x 2 sets

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Swimming is great relaxation and surprisingly energy-sapping, so go for it I say!

Anonymous said...

My physio looked at my gait on a treadmill and said. "That's just dysfucntional." He also said I had the balance of an 8 year old.

I've taken on board those comments as motivation.

Kathy said...

That frenzied chipping at the ice block might be a worry.

You reeled me in .. thought you'd met a new bloke!

Kathryn said...

Congrats on not losing anything :D

The fridge thing is funny - one of my friend's is the kind of person who is always with the sensible advice and tells me off for doing stupid things. One day I went around to his place and he'd busted his fridge using a screwdriver to defrost it! Ha, I got to be the sensible one for a change :D