Friday, March 14, 2008

..weird deletions

..well that was weird..some people who posted anonymously the other day.. have since deleted them.. well i can only assume- cos they are now gone.. shrugs shoulders.. go figure- and i never deleted them\..seem lie after zero comments yesterday.. people must want to read about me running(ie havent run since last sunday) so i guess tomorow i should get my LARD_ASS out and go running... okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you guys have firced me into it!
get offf my case now... yeah!!
..heehee..how funny am i...yes i do crack myself up-which im sure you all know
..am having a couple of VLS(vodka lemon soda) was contemplating going out-but them by the time i got around to asking people..ummm i guess it was too late!!! yes 5:30 is too late to start making plans it seems
...anyway..even though im ALLOWED to have anther week off... i shall return to being a slave to running again(and yes i know im saying it like i dont mean it- we all knwo i do!)
cant wait to get into cross country running!
the BACK has LOVED the week off..... if i can stay einjury free- i gotta be a good chance to make that sub 44 at sandown 10km... yeah dont expect stu to comment- he refuses to give me ANY predictions
have fun squiglets

5 comments:

JH said...

Personally, I prefer the "3am Sunday morning, too much vodka" posts.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's the running that people want to read about, it's your love life, and the ups and downs of being involved with CG!!

Oh yeah, and the drunken outing posts as JH has already mentioned!

Have a great weekend Jo.

jojo said...

..lol..oh ok thats cleared it right up for.. ill see what i can do about a drunken post later!!!! CG is away this weekend so all quiet on that front

MorseyRuns said...

Hey mate- I went searching for the post to see if my anonymous post was still there but I couldn't find the post! Glad you are enjoying the rest.

Anonymous said...

I seem to get more comments on my ranting days than my pure running posts, I guess it amuses people when I go off on one LOL

Can't wait for XC either, once run leading is over on Saturdays (after R4K) I am going to get the spikes on and do some hills and drills at Jells Park, care to join me?

Don't ask for predictions, too much pressure, I get annoyed when people try to predict my times, you just have to trust your training on the day and do your best.