Saturday, March 15, 2008

..no im not from an equator type town!

..i just went for a run... omg-hot hot hot..still sweating like a ..well something that goes OINK OINK..ill leave that to your magination!!!
..someone told me yesterday it was only gonna be 28-so i went 3.30 should be fine to go running...ummmm it was about 33 from what i can tell on weatherzone or thereabout... i had a BZILLION water stops/.. surely with only one week off- a run...that slow..shouldnt be that hard...uggg 8km @ 5:31 pace
..ohhhhhh soooooo excited... 3 of us ausrun gals gonna be racing this year...how awesome... me em and corrie(CV)
Em mentioned a fun run on Easter monday for 5kms..i am way keen to give that a go!!!! have to find out what it is... i could do with a 5km time..the last 5km i ran was last year and was about 23 mins(yeah i wasnt allowed to race back then so it was a restrained run)... should be able to beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..oh and EM-as to the hills n drills with spikes on..could def be a goer- ill see if cranky stu(lol- hes not really cranky- but given hes away i can call him anything i like...lol.. and also he wont read this cos theres no real running... aha the freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops what was i saying.... oh yeah ...will factor it into my training!!!!
ummmmm i went shopping for stu'ds bday present today...ummmmmmm
i bought.. 3 pairs of shoes..super cute... 3 skirts..one with matching suit jacket...1 coat... 2 massice pictures(for the frames) ummmmmmmmmm yeah you may have noticed i forgot to actually buy anything for my coach...lol
..guess ill have to go back tomorrow ... i havent been shopping for ages,.... aaaaaahhhh jojo sighs...it was sooooooo nice
..oh must call sara..i thought i might go play tonight
...oooh oooh ooh i got invited to a lingerie party...does that mean i get to wear my very best lingerie as apparel..... jojo snickers like muttley from wacky races!!!! of course i dont think that!!!!!!
am about to go take some piccies of my purchases...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/au/events/melbourne/victoriaevents2008/yarraboulevardrun

You can enter on the day, good course for a PB.

As we haven't raced properly together before I apologise in advance for my "pre race zone" where I tend to keep to myself, I'll be more like the Em you know afterwards, especially at the pancake breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Damn some of the url got cut off and blogger would not let me embed it with the proper code. Just go to the Sri Chinmoy site and look for the Melbourne Yarra Blvd event.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I might think about joining you Easter Monday too, I've never done a 5km race - so a PB is assurred!

JH said...

Em, if you do this: it should work.

Here it is again:

www.srichinmoyraces.org