Friday, March 21, 2008

hmmmmmm

hmmmm is it just me or did stu seem to think HE is the Voice of Reason (lol)..hes not!!!! hes a smarty pants alright but not my voice of reason
lol
anyway today guess what i did!!
go on guess...............................
you gotta play- its no fun playing a guessing game by myself
..lol
..ok im not very mature
..oops back on task... i went rollerblading... well at least a pretend version of it..i took a gf who'd never done it b4 and ran around in socks holding her til she learnt to stop..then had a little blade myself...noice.... not for long though..cos i could definitely feel it in my back...so just a little jaunt... yay... and if it pulls up well- i will give it a biggergo next time... and also my aunt said i could have a hit of golf if i first went to a driving range... so after my long run(and running into a rest day monday) the golf clubs and i are going to get reacquainted :) it seem to be rotation that my back doesnt like so it will be interesting to see how it goes..fingers crossed
..just laying around feeling extremely fat..and absolutley exhausted..first few days of hols alway feel like this.//the tired-ness that is

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I used to love rollerblading when I was young. Actually played in a "roller hockey" team for a little while. I don't think my knees would survive it now though.

Kathryn said...

I'm hopeless at roller blading - no balance. It always looks fun though.

MorseyRuns said...

I love rollerblading- and I have recently started whacking the little white ball around- we should be sisters!