Thursday, March 27, 2008

ooooh what a day

..oooooh miss jo was very very hungover today... i dont usually get hungover..i drank a bucketload at my brothers house... seedy doesnt even begin to cover it- by about 5pm i was able to hold down some powerade at least..
such a classy gal- walking back from the shops(i was feeling better) or so i thought..yep had to have a spew on the ground...lol...god i am just so high brow!!!
..so a very whiny day-lots of feeling like i was gonna die...hehe..and i think i even said i was quitting drinking!!!!
ive also booked in for a LOT of beauty treatments...i dont even want to fess up to how much it is costing me..... sufffice it to say that it is more than $1000.. i dont usually pay much for a haircut...and never get facials etc etc.... so its a bit excessive really...oh well i deserve it... lol.. what it does mean is i need to curb my shopping for th next 2 months..i dont know what came over me really...
..pilates.. i went to (at stu's constant nagging) to pilates..i was supposed to go to a clinical one...but well didnt get off my butt and find one..i did some of the exercise- the instructor was very good and always said what someone with an injury/sore back could modify it to...so was pretty pleased- i knew what was ok and what wasnt.... i am a little surprised at how tight my hammies are

..my brother asked me the usual questions about the boy but seemed to accept my answers this time... wasnt on my case..so that was nice
as i told my brother- i like spending time with him, he actually treats me very nicely and sees me regularly(and he is actually very patient with me..cos i do annoy him a little...lol(just a little jojo???..im sure if he is reading this he is rolling his eyes at me :) ) and i can live without a title...i mean seriously- i like him(and i assume he likes me..lol)..that's enough i reckon. Believe it or not- this is the most normal 'thing' ive been involved in in the last decade..

..and what i also realised -it has been practically a year since i ummm errr visted christian(he was the 15 year on again off again thing)...thats a very good thing... i think i can officially say im over him..even my friends believe me.i dont even want to know what he is up to anymore..i do hope he is happy though
..oh and jay- i called it a water run cos it was in hte rain yesterday.it wasnt actually in the pool... and ok stu i will stop fretting... i listened to your comment yesterday - i will be fine..lol

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I reckon it's okay to splurge out once in a while on beauty treatments. I think I'm about due for some myself.

Anonymous said...

Go for it, a bit of pampering is fun, I rarely do it myself but I do enjoy the odd indulgence.

What is it about brothers, I am generally pretty well behaved but put me in the same place as my brother with alcohol and I go nuts, he is 2 years younger and has a knack of getting Little Miss Naughty to come out to play, we always have a good laugh though and it is good for me to let go every now and then.

Hopefully we will find each other on Sunday, I will be the red head, I am sure you will find me, after all there will only me 27,000 other people there LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I have 2 brothers that both like a drink and once we get started, there's just no stopping us....

This has led to some seriously hilarious moments when we've been out...I still remember at my brother's wedding - but that's another story!!!

You'll be fine on Sunday! Just focus on the drinkies afterwards :0)

JH said...

$1000????? What beauty treatment could possibly be worth $1000???

Me no understand.