Saturday, March 29, 2008

a lingerie party..and a very drunk lad...lol

..went to the lingerie party last night..which was nice... although i spent too much money of course..but i did get a lovely and versatile wrapp-y thing which i think we all bought
..i decided to drive after my terrible efforts on wed night where i was sick little pussycat on thursday.. was still feeling a bit diwn about the whole injection-why is it not better after a year- thing -lol...im such a little sooky la la..so wasnt quite my usual effervescent self.. caught up with all the girls from trailwalker ..yay!!!!
..then i went over to the boys house..who was extremely drunk ....lol.. was quite amusing... he was being waaaaaaaay less mature than me... and for anyone who knows me..thats saying something.... and for anyone who also knows him- it is quite funny.. so then this morning we went to altona for breakfast(yes altona) im thinking about buying a unit by myself(i feel if i dont get into the market soon- i just may never be able to)...and altona is quite close to the beach-and williamstown.. and i could just use it as an investment if i didnt want to live there..although- i didnt mind the 'feel' of it... so we had a lovely brekky and then toodled around some of the real estate agents..OMG how cold was it...was it really so soon that we had blistering heat... i was freezing my A off
so lounging around today...ummm havent drunk ANY water(only coke zero today) so need to remedy that..amd off to dinner with my brother and his wife, and nephew and his gfriend although i would say soon to be fiance...wont be surprised if there is an announcement tonight????
run for the kids tomorrow... having my little semi freak out about it...im sure i can manage 4.45 min/kms.. surely??? oh and should i wear my racers tomorrow or my brooks
....time out.... ok rang stu... not wearing racers... i got the slightly exasperated..your not racing are you??? i dont quite know the answwer to that..givem i have to have 2 weeks off-maybe i need to ramp it up a little..see how i feel after 7kms..might be a moot point...whaddya reckon andrew!!!! however if i am feeling good at 10kms will definitely think about increasing speed a little bit
..im excited..and nervous... i just have NO idea of where im at at the moment.. usually i have an idea....but this time none- havent done a long run since march 3
ciao bella-s

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'll try and keep up with you! Don't forget you've probably got 15+? years on me!

Anonymous said...

Yay, we made it!!!

I am "in the market" on my own, it's not so scary, I think I bought my house about 5 years ago now, it's all getting a bit hazy.