Sunday, March 23, 2008

..im such a baby

..i woke up this morning...called my sister in the US(who i havent spoken to in ages-i call at least 3 times a week...and IF i get an answer its usually my bro in law cos jules is at work) so was happy when she answered- ali jumped on and yelled happy easter at me and zozo said something... i got off the phone and had a bit of a cry :( easter sunday is a day i would always spend with my sister and the kids..and without her being here..i didnt see any of my other family either-when my sister was away last time..i had to force my brother to see me on xmas!!!!theyre just hopeless thats all :(
..anyway so was feeling a bit lonely and depressed... so i went shopping with my friend...ummmmm apparently easter sunday NI SHOPS are open...huh????? not even my local COLES.... bummer..anyway hanging around at my friends house and i asked if he wanted company while he babysat tonight.... he didnt mean anything by it-but a comment of 'get a life' or something close to it ..kinda upset me...the thing is i really am missing what was previously a big part of my life...there is a WHOPPING GREAT BIG HOLE IN IT...and then when i left i cried again(not about him...just about my sister/kids) missing them dreadfully at the moment(i did used to see them twice a week :( - and most of my friends are away at the moment
..i think im also a little emotional anyway..ill know in the next few days

so running wise..... my back is atrocious at the moment(im not being a sooky la-la either) i got stu to tape it yesterday so therefore it was an hour water run..and i went too hard too early and at then end of the hour my arms were wobbly bits of jelly

i have made a decision about the back- i AM going to go back to the sports doc... after a year..im still having a LOT of back pain really quite regularly..squash isnt even on the horizon :(
..i think it might be time to get that injection into the back... i was feeling quite depressed about the back last night when i could barely bend over... and constant pain is kinda exhausting.. i forget what its like when it goes away for a day..lol... how on earth did i cope when i first hurt my back... oh thats right ....wine!!!!! hmmm maybe thats what i should have

..and im a bit teary even writing this... im such a baby-can somebody please slap me...lol

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Don't put yourself down, you are not being a baby. Obviously you're missing your sister & her kids big time, and that really hits you hard at times like Easter. Also, your back wouldn't be helping your state of mind. So, don't feel bad about having a cry, it helps to let your emotions out usually!

So, no slap from me, sending an electronic hug () instead!

jojo said...

thanks honey... but that would probably make me cry...cos im such a big freaking BABY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, you sound so down! Wish I could come over and give you a hug.

We can have a good girly gossip on Friday night :0)

Anonymous said...

nah, you don't sound like a baby to me, I felt the very exact same way for the same reasons :(

You are not the only one being caught out with shops on easter sunday! I rocked up to get ingredients for a chicken and mushroom risotto and consequently came home empty handed lol I don't remember shops being closed on easter sunday, how rude!

Anonymous said...

Naaaa, I know how you feel, I have had such a week of highs and have now been on the brink of bawling for the last 24 hours, didn't race this morning because I felt so low I knew that if I had a crap one it would make me feel even worse :-(

Why do our families have to move away from us?