Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jo is a complainer....

stu just wrote that
little pain in the butt that he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway enough of that
..had a terrible run (again tonight0 and got told by stu that i bitch and moan all the time!see above where he stole my computer for a bit

anyways todays run was less than beautiful-is that NOT bitching???? 6 x1 i had another 'poo' episode... i was having SERIOUS pains in my belly and had to actually stop and walk on the run their and clench soooo bad.,..i reckon its the closest i have come to pooping my pants EVER! soooooooooooooooooooo bad..walk 2 mins...run 1 min....grimace all the minutes... there is something about running and MY bowels...weird!!!!anyway after a not very noice start...was supposed to do 6x1min @1500m pace..ummm didnt quite hit it(not running well last couple days... :( supposed to be 3:45min/km pace for the min...was about 3:46,3:47.3:52,3:55,3:55,3:59 i sucked big time... and then struggled to run home..more like walk one min/run one min and the get ready to go out to dinner
..anyway..better go ..toodles :)

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Glad you didn't have to go home and get some clean daks JoJo. You ever heard of TMI????

jojo said...

TMI????? whats that

Anonymous said...

I hope your tummy and bowels sort themselves out soon!

I am intrigued, what is TMI??

Kathryn said...

TMI = too much information :D

I used to have all kinds of poo issues, but seem to have gotten over it - or maybe I just plan my runs to take in public toilets now! Is it sad that I think Sat mornings are the best time to run at PP cos they clean the loos at 9am?