Friday, March 7, 2008

..i dont like 4.55 am

..and y can i tell you this... because i was up at 4.55am!ugggggggggggggggg way too tired now..was on a camp with the boys,,not evough sleep... got way lost when i was on patrol...and the g=uy who couldnt navigate next to me ..said i told you so..i merely gritted my teeth and said...i told you so is not helping!!! grrrr it was very annoying
...anyway a bit of a sore throat and a headache..now... just had a bucketload of garlic ....
home and going to bed early

..ummm and i think i may have p'd CG off too,.
racing tomorrow 400m... and then summer pres night and then racing 800m sunday.. hopefully my coach will be there on the saturday to tell me what to do ;)
..anyway all im aiming for is a pb tomorrow...

..bit down tonight... but im sure its just over tiredness

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ughh, I don't like the look of 04:55 either, and I have to see it twice a week :-(

Hope you race well today, Mum double booked me will try and pop down if I can get away.

MorseyRuns said...

0455 is the best time of the day! Hope you are feeling better mate and have a good run today.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all recovered Jo and good luck for today :)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Strangely enough, 4.55am is a time I see quite frequently too, it is what I set my alarm for when I'm getting up to go in for a swim.