Monday, September 14, 2009

tradeys invading my house

yep...im a little bit funny when it comes to random people being in my house. stu already thinks im a vampire(I DONT OPEN BLINDS) but i think thats because my mother was a bit of a paranoid freak -so considering that, im pretty damn normal albeit a few little idiosynchrosies. It just doesnt occur to me to open the blinds.
anyway so the tradies were here at 7.30 -well one was smoking outside my house at that time waiting for his mates and then once they all got here it was like a TAB- quite extraordinary.Whatevergenralisation you are thinking-it is correct! the f-bomb(not in front of me of course-but within my hearing range) was dropped more than 50% of the time that other words were offered, ad no they hadnt hurt thehmselves-this was just general conversation, largely based around the horse raicng..oh and some guys out on the p%ss....ummm no im not being overly melodramatic..
although i did feel a bit bad when the tradey said can i use your vacuum(b4 he started working) im laying blame with stu though...lol... vacuuming does actually REALLY hurt my back.
Anyway they painted hte wall and changed hte skirting board.it was a bit weird though-there was no noise so i went into the room-no dude-no car(hed just taken off, the only way i knew he was coming back was his ladder was still there...lol)
..anyway all good-now just carpet to do......
then i went ofr a water un...and guess what......................... go on...guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the water run was GREAT, FANTASTIC in fact. I think this is for two reasons...a) the training im doing now will help me in 4 weeks(competition!!!!) but really and most importantly
i need to get over my denial factor( i am trying)- my back is sh!t and moving into track season(which is harder ton my back as well, i need ot be more active in my management, so my though process is thus...my easy runs on monday and wednesday REALLY should be in the water, and rather than hating it, i should see it as the benefitl that it is.My back LAWAYS feels better after it, i am still doing kms whilst taking a LOT of pressure off my back which also means i will be able to train better on the quality tuesday and thursday set
OK im not fully convinced, but i am TRYING to convince myself cos i KNOW it is the right thing!!!!

and then i did something very stupid and moved the 'TALL boy cabinet' in our room. Whilst i took out most of the drawers its still too heavy for my decrepit back..... i think i kinda just cracked it and wanted to act like a REAL 37 year old gal and not have to behave like a 72 year old woman who cant even pick up a stupid pencil case :(
next time i will wait for stu. But its hard to say if the back is sore bc of hte fact it was a bit sore yesterday, the fact that i fell over, that i cleaned my wheel rims on my car,or that i moved a tall boy
and i cleaned my inside of my car, and as mentioned the rims..the stuff i bought is AMAZING, did 2200 loads of washing(ok 4, but it sure felt like 2200) folded 2million items of clothes(lol) and hten cleaned out my walk in robe(that was a big job) and managed to have a 15min nap in there...was really quite productive :)
err just re-read the nap WAS NOT in the walk in robe-and now that im laughng at myself im gonna rock n roll peoplettes

oh and did anyone notice i interchanged between tradeys and tradies cos i couldnt decide how to spell it! oh and before anyone asks-they were NOT hot

1 comment:

Ewen said...

It's Tradies.

That's why it's been proven women use more water than men. It's not the 20-min showers they have, it's the 2200 loads of washing they do a week.

It's good to laugh at yourself - someone has to.