Tuesday, September 8, 2009

..thats too easy

..yes when stu told me hte set, this was my response(god knows why i would say that)
4sets of 3x200@40s y with 1 min walk recoverseemed easy to me since the other week i did 12x40s 200s with 1min walk recovery...
errr then because of the hammer throwers trying to kill us -we couldnt cut across the grass, so nno walking recovery-shuffle recovery really changes the session! BIG TIME!!!! and yes i know how GOOD it is for me-doesnt mean i have to love it

-after pilates yesterday my legs were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially on the 'teardrop' of the inner knee(VMO) and the glutes-not in bad injured way, but in the OMG those muscles havent fired forever-what the...........................
-the first set my legs struggled-very very very heavy
by the third and fourth they were coping better but i couldnt have gone much faster... 1st rep of every set 38s all the rest high39/low40 with the very very last rep of the 4th set 38s

so trained pretty well-extremely consistent-then out to dinner with the bf to pier lounge

thanks Ewen for the nice encouragement but i dont think low 2.30s is on the cards for me!

1 comment:

Ewen said...

Don't sell yourself short. Low 2:30s is there if you want it.