Thursday, September 24, 2009

..not exactly consistent miss jo-hot 300s

-hot 300s tonight..killer set big break of 5mins but unfortunately i was not consistent



rep 1: 51.x

rep 2 51.x

rep 3 54high or 55low-big drop off

rep 4 53high

admittedly the last two, the wind had sprung up a little

felt like i was going to spew after it. and felt average for a while.

its a good tough set though, and i KNOW it is really good for me but whewwwww stu is definitely trying to kill me...lol

ciao bellas

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Holy smokin' Batman. 51 is quick. Glad I'm only racing you in the 1500 this season.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 330 pounds on every site. But finally I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?