Saturday, October 4, 2008

..silly tummy

..silly tummy
-my tummy is still playing a bit of funny buggers. i think it may be the tablets i am on for the cellulitis in my finger(which is improving thankfully- the finger cellulitis is not a major worry because the infection site is so small compared to the leg which is a hefty percentage of my body)
-all day i have been burping and feeling a tad unwell.... when i say burping im not talking lady like ones-stu can vouch for me- more like barney from the simpsons ones!!!! and millions of them
...so the run this morning was particularly unpleasant...burping and running do not go together well- then after my shower i needed to lay down for a while as my belly was not very happy... i eventually had a powerade(which i probably should have had the day i was spewing-to replace electrolytes etc)
..anyway felt a bit better after that but the belly is still feeling a little uneasy

so horrid 7kms today...and ummm no homework as i had planned to do loads..blaming the belly
and stu and i are about to head off for the coburg winter presentation night at a cafe in melbourne

No comments: