Tuesday, October 14, 2008

..oooh dat was a tough one!

...for once i actually felt ok before training strted(havent been feeling fantastic really since the gastro/and tablets for the cellulitis that wreaked havoc on my belly about 2 weeks ago) anyway- it was nice to be ready to GO and hopefully go fast

apparently-fast is not the same fast that i used to be LOL
anyway i found the session super super tough...2min recovery with 4x300m@60-65s then 4min recovery then repeat ughghghghghghgh
slight headwind for the 110 m to begin..yay f-ing yay..and hte junior burger only having to do evry second one with me-so i look like im slow comparatively
anyway here are my times -REMEMBER ONLY 300M
(then min/km)then (km/h)
60(3:20min/km)(18k/h)
61 (3:23min/km)(17.7k/h)
62(3:26)(17.4)
64(3:33)(16.9)
4min break and breathing super hard
62(3:26)(17.4)
62(3:26)(17.4)
62(3:26)(17.4)
63(3:30)(17.1)

seriously-this wasone of the toughest sets i have done for some time. you know my 800m pb is faster than that speed-i cant even begin to imagine how i managed to run that fast.....OMG why do i race again!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh thats right i do love it

anyway it was a big big effort-i didnt whinge but u did ask for an extra 15s recovery a couple of times..i wasnt even getting my breath ack-my legs felt like a tank that had run out of petrol by the second set

oh well i got through it

then out to dinner with a group of western athsies

anyway was up at 5:30 thismorning and jojo doesnt do 5:30 well and she has just done 2 days in a row!!! no wonder i have been sooooooo vague today..i could barely speak-lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to do 5am twice a week, I probably shouldn't say that I am barely conscious until about 6am when I am on the road driving at 530am!!!

Ewen said...

Not bad. It's not saying much, but you're faster than me. I'd be running 63-4s, but with ONLY 75s recovery :)