Sunday, October 26, 2008

..lol..at the to-ing and fro-ing between 'ewen' and 'wannabecoach' in the comments yesterday... stu asked me why they wanted a 1500m race between us rather than shorter or longer(well i think thats cos ewen prefers longer 3km and i prefer shorter 800...and we both run at approx same pace for 1500(well not yet) i still need some races -my first 15 is likely to be about 5:55-im all up for it of course...on top of our races over the 4,8,15,3 :) 'bring it!'

anyway...still got an absolutely horrible cold-hacking and spluttering all over the place
..last night was aths presentation for my school night then stu and i went to the canary club-the grumpy old man didnt like it.... lol... then this morning, decided not to run..but then stu told me predicted temp so i forced myself to the youyangs where i got a teensy bit lost...62mins running

then stus eldest came over this arvo-then my bros for din dins

i wish i could get rid of this annoying cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

That cough sounds pretty nasty .. hope it hits the road soon! Maybe a rest from running might help get rid of it?

You and Sara are right about my knee, I don't know I'm being such a "man" about it and not getting it looked at.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, was a bit warm today.

Unfortunately I missed an early morning group run and ended up with a stinking hot afternoon solo run, ughhh.

Didn't get lost though.

Ewen said...

I'm up for it too - except for the bloody 4!

It's always interesting when runners with different talents meet in the middle. You're speedy and fast-twitch, I'm enduring and slow-twitch - so the 15 is a good 'middle'.

Wannabe himself is a fast-twitch runner, so I wouldn't want him as a coach or he'd have me doing all these horrible 400s and such, and none of the easy mileage (and small amounts of speed) that works for me.

Anonymous said...

Can you please keep all your germs and bugs over your side of town, we don't want it or need it over here at all..... :D

Touch wood it hasn't really invaded us yet!

Get well soon.

Stu Mac said...

So how does one get lost on a trail that she has visited before?

A good choice coming out to the Youies instead of a boring PC later in the arvo.