Saturday, October 11, 2008

..change is inevitable

..circumstances change :(
..and it has not been easy to make this decision, but i have decided to leave coburg harriers and join western aths. it makes more sense. i live 7km from wes aths track, my live in bf and coach is at W.A, i train exclusively at W.A and coburg is now about 50kms from where i live
..anyway i had been dreading making the phone call but today i did it. brian was completely understanding(he's so lovely) and i texted jeremy and phil(c) to let them know
..i also made the decision because realistically- all winter season i have felt almost like a half member of BOTH clubs. anyway once i made the D i didnt feel like i could compete all summer for coburg and feel right knowing i was leaving

thats a big relief as it has been bothering me for a while

anyway last one on one pilates for a while-now im allowed to go in by myself twice a week...and thankfully that will cost 15 a pop instead of 66 a pop!!!whew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew, bet you feel much better now and I am sure they will understand.

I suck at decisions though as well so I understand.

Makes no difference to me what colour you are wearing, we'll still get to run together and have a laugh :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

Makes sense - good decision. I'm sure you'll still have lots of friends at Coburg and always be welcomed back ... you're that kinda gal!

Kathryn said...

sounds like a smart move - that's a lot of travelling.

Stu Mac said...

I'm back from 2 days hanging out with Kevin Prendergast....an International Level 5 Distance Coach who LOVES 800m racing...

Your numbers: 36.8/38.9/39.1/39.3

Ewen said...

Good move. Did the recruiter get a % of your sign-on fee? Are you up for the pressure of being selected for A-grade teams?