Monday, October 27, 2008

..flying solo

..the lad is at a meeting tonight so im flying solo---- ooh oooh ooh and i even cooked..jojo pats self on the head-and it was well and truly edible....yeppers... atlantic salmon...oven potato chips(cut by me so very healthy) and a delish salad

..anyway i wasnt sure about running tonight as i kinda reckon a night or two off may be needed to get rid of this damn cold....wake up feeling completely horrid this morn - unfortunately my coac did not agree with me and i felt kinda compelled to run..
he wanted 30 - 40 mins and if possible speed it up for 10mins... anyway..even though i didnt feel like it- i got out ran for 5- unlike em, i actually quite enjoy the 5:30 easy pace, hen i amped it up to 4.45min/km for 10mins...then back to 5:20-5:30pace for relax time..... the run itself was fine except for when i started getting serious pains in my belly.... after i finished the slightly faster work-i had to crawl into a tree/bush thing so i could poo-omg it was terrible-but i really had no choice!!!! and in point cook..good grief charlie brown.... at least when i have to do that at the you yangs a) no one is around b) i have toilet paper on me :( leaves arent much chop... LOL

anyway pleased with myself i guess-then an absolute coughing fit(of course)

3 comments:

Ewen said...

You couldn't find any Maccas wrappers? They're almost as good as Kleenex.

Andrew(ajh) said...

If the coach was not there couldn't you have just told him you'd done it ?

Anonymous said...

It's not that I don't enjoy the 5:30s, they just don't feel right, but then again 800mtres at your pace 'aint never gonna feel right for me either honey, I'd be puking at the 400 mark and if I had to start from blocks I'd trip over!