Thursday, October 23, 2008

..he's very mean my bf

still have a stupid cold so dry coughing a bit-which is keeping me awake at night-finally a bit of sleep after having nyal cold syrup
...yesterday was super busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was at olympic park all day-after getting in 2school at 7:30 and running around like a headless chook, then finally back at 5pm
so when was my run supposed to be???
these were my options(as it was year 12 presentation night(2nd function this week!))
1) go out with friends for dinner and a wine(S)(which would help to get me thru the boring
2) go for a run and then there wouldnt be time for dinner/ONLY biccies and cheese
...lets see what ya reckon i did???? i will tell you tomorrow ;)
so home late last night but before 11 at least and then another big day at school and then off to training... something in my sensible receptors turned to jelly today...when stu asked me how i felt and i said ...tired..hes gone ok you can do bends and straights.... and im like nah-i wanna train hard..thats boring......SOME MASOCHISTIC DEMON had obviously overtaken me

..now this may not sound hard to you-but take my word for it-it is sh1t
4x400 at 5 s slower than race pace(my last 400 was about 75 s thankfully not close to the 66 of my pb)
anyway aiming for 80s which is 3:20min/kms 18km/h with5/6min breaks
78s, 81s, 80s, 82s but felt like i was going to spew9still kinda do :(

then chicken sandwich for din dins and now a nice night at hme with my spunky bf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how was he mean to you ? :-)

EatEm

Ewen said...

I reckon he should match up the number of repeats with the number of exclamation marks you used in your previous post.

5-6 minute breaks?! He's going soft. It'd be hard if you had 45 second breaks ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Chicky, just catching up with everyone (finally found some spare time).

Hope you're well. Keep an eye on that back of yours, and tell Stu to stop being so mean to you and to wash his ears out!!

Catch up soon.