Monday, October 6, 2008

..first day back

OMG-the alarm just about killed me this morning...it couldnt possibly already be 5.45...SURELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugghghghhggh nd then a day of professional development where we literally had boring lectures nearly all day :(
..then supposed to be 30min pool run followed by 500m of swimming....but errrr ahhhhh i kinda cracked it and decided that stu is my running coach and he CANT MAKE me go swimming and that is NOT part of his coaching role..lol..etc.etc(i dont think you realise HOW much i hate swimming) anyway i point blank could not talk myself around so i did a 45 min pool run...

..and im a bit stressed about having someone else living here(not here yet)-as stu said i can be fussy... i brought up that someone on shiftwork should go down to the other TV if its after midnight(which i think is reasonable) rather than the one DIRECTLY outside my bedroom..and he told me to stop and it wouldnt matter(and i actually am a light sleeper)...but i think things like that need to be discussed beforehand..anyway ..he and I are quite different in that respect..im a worrier
...still seriously broke..i guess having someone else contributing will help.. too many things stressing me at the moment..a couple of other things as well

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Feeling your pain Jo - why is it that the stresses around your personal life are so much harder to bear. Chin up!

MorseyRuns said...

Ground rules definitely! But no notes left on the fridge. (us shift workers are used to tiptoeing around and being quiet I promise!)

Anonymous said...

Yes, set the ground rules first!!!

As I told you I had a lodger for almost most of my first year in my house and his rent money helped enormously. I am a good sleeper once I fall asleep but need SILENCE to fall asleep. Therefore strictly no loud TV after I go to bed. My housemate had a TV in his room which was at the opposite end of the house to my room, this worked perfectly.

It is your house and you are entitled to set some guidelines, I don't think you are being at all anal to not want the TV going outside your bedroom.

Likewise if the lodger is a shift worker you would also show the same respect and go about things quietly in the mornings, bit of give and take and everyone will get along just fine.

:-)