Saturday, October 25, 2008

..germball!!!

..ia m officially a germball
..coughing and spluttering,sore throat and well general malaise
..probably doing 4x4hard reps on thurs when i wasnt feeling well wasnt the greatest idea,vbut we all know that sensible +jo arent always skipping along and holding hands
..we were considering a movie last night(and dinner out on thurs) but really i just wasnt feeling up to either..so stu made a very hot curry and i had quite a few wines and this morning feel vile...gunky and smelly and just like a big bag of germs
..stu brought me about a million tablets and insisted i take them, then insisted i drink more water...lol... even he kinda laughed at one stage and said he was the bossiest man on earth... he was being bossy-EVEN for him.
lucky im so dutiful............................... cough cough...NOT
..anyway PILATES this ,morn,then APS aths finals this arvo...i hope one of my boy runs sub 2 mins again(800) and there is another verging on it
..so it is time for me to get going
..oh yeah and then dinner out with school aths team and then off to my friends bday drinks somewere in the city..introduce my lad to a few more of my gfs
...decided NOT to go and do the speed session stu wanted me to do at 7am this morning..am having a jo-enforced day off from running..pilates will be enough!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wannabecoach said

I hope Stu is leading by example and completing all of his planned sessions without any shirking.

My boy Ewen and yourself seem very evenly matched. I would love the opportunity to coach him with a view to setting up a match race over 1500 metres. As usual Ewen seems very apprehensive about accepting my well meaning offer.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I hope you get better soon - good idea to miss the session I reckon.

MorseyRuns said...

You poor thing! Hope you recover well enough to get some more nasty masochistic training sessions in soon!

Ewen said...

Wannabe, that's because you're only good at coaching talented athletes, not slugs. Didn't you coach yourself to a 4:59 1500? As a slug, I need a very talented coach.

Jo, only 3 exclamation marks? Is that a hint to Stu that you only want to do 3x3 hard reps this week?

Anonymous said...

wannabecoach said

In response to Ewen, the only reason I got anywhere near 5 minutes for 1500 was because I had a coach at the time.

Anyway, back to jojo....I like the sessions Stu is setting for you (although general consensus is that I know nothing), keep it up and enjoy the results that will surely come.