Sunday, August 31, 2008

...oooh not much fun there

okerly dokerly
well after yesterday appalling no show when it came to running, i really had to force myself to go....there was not much pleasant going on.my back hurt for nearly the duration :( and i got absolutely drenched-it looked like id been swimming
..and there was this dickhead guy that ran past me then slowed(i kept consistent pace) so id go to overtake him then he would surge, then slow, id draw even then he'd surge, then slow-was very annoying... saw two footy teams down at stkilda in the water

then i went shopping
oh yeah i didnt tell you what pressies i got
:very nice chopping board and knife from my nephew\
:100 gift voucher for rebel from my dad
: something from my bro but he hasnt given it to me yet

my sister still hasnt texted me which is kind of poor form :( i cried today cos i am missing her heaps at the moment

anyway bday stuff is all over


so back is average (just for a change :( having an MRI on the back tomorrow night -hopefully karen can get me to a slightly less painful way of life than what i have at the moment(sorry to whinge) but finding it very demoralising at the moment.am definitely not RACING the half- my back would just be too bad-its already not going to like 2 hours on bitumen- so ill stick to 5:15-5:30min kms just so teh team gets points

and today i bought the following
:2 zip up track tops from brooks
:a brooks top that i bought for stu
:a nike dri fit running jacket(was $60 which i thought was the special price-but reduced further to 49)
:a slazenger long pair of compression leggings
:a pair of short she-skins, plus a pair of running gloves(with dads voucher)

well i did have to buy myself a birthday present didnt i!!!!!! at least i didnt go the whole hog and buy the wii as well. 12 days til the move...jojo claps hands

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, great pressie from your Dad.

I got a serious talk from Dr K yesterday about trusting her and not worrying about my injury. She really is very good and I sincerely hope she has some answers for you.

Hang in there honey.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Like I said before, if shopping was an Olympic sport, you'd get the Gold!

I nearly bought some of those Slazenger compression garments at DFO today, you'll have to let me know what they are like.

Kathryn said...

Nice going with the shopping :D I really want a Wii atm!

Anonymous said...

Im with andrew.
and yet have to say I own much of what you got.

can I earn the silver?

Anonymous said...

Now girly you're going to have to cut out that spending when you start paying your mortgage (geez I sound like my mother!!).

Alana keeps hassling me for a Wii. Maybe Xmas :D