Monday, August 18, 2008

..another busy day-whats new!

//busy busy jojo
..lucky me -i love my job
..in year 10 maths,we're doing programming at the moment(on the graphics calc-and i know what a geek i am-but i do enjoy programming-its so logical and sequential-and well it just works!!!

then i actually ranwoth the boys tonight 43 mins, just over 8kms @ 5"17min/kmpace(i ran at the back)
anyway teh other lady coach is annoying me a bit-shes super bossy which is fine , but dont pretend you want my opinion if you are then going to completely dismiss it(its not like she even knows that much about aths-she didnt even know about the 800m start!!! i had to correct her
last week we had a 15min meeting(her and I) to discuss (and agree) what we were going to do, so today when the boys said what are we doing, i told them and she comes along and goes no we are doing this..it makes me look foolish... and then shes like why dont we have a meeting to discuss a programme, and i said (not sulky or anything(really) no, why dont you just work out the programe, we worked out this weeks and then just changed it(because she did that all of cross country as well. she did also come up and aplogise later..i actually explained that i didnt mind her changning it, but if she could let me know before teh training started so i didnt tell the boys something different... anyway..were usually freinds but as i said she is a bit of a control freak
-i guess all coaches are...eh stu..poke in the ribs..eh lol

very much a crankypants today... back is still playing funny buggers(the taping is playing havoc with my skin...i had a bit of a tanty earlier about the back , kicked my clothes around on the floor for a bit and was just being a baby-i did it quietly though-didnt really want stu to see) toe has joined in the fun..and all i can say really is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

You're right - programming is enjoyable!

Eouldn't it be nice if you could program people to do what you wanted!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sorry, that word was obviously meant to be "Wouldn't" !

MorseyRuns said...

Drink more wine- it solves all my problems- I feel invincible right now!