Wednesday, August 6, 2008

...lol..that didnt come out right

...lol..that didnt come out right yesterday...i wasnt yay-ing because poor (cough cough cranky-but dont let him hear me say that-i just got a look before when i even intimated he may be a tad crankypants....lol...ill be happy when i get my nice healthy bf back ;) shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) stu was (yes im EVENTUALLY going to finish the sentence) sick, i was yay-ing cos i had a great runing set yesterday...whew thats a sentence and a half!!!!!!!!!\
anyway-feeling a bit average today.came home and slept for an hour today-stu decided to be nice and let me not go running(which im glad about).... then went to the stupor-market..and i walked around like i was in one too!!! i took so long-stu sent me a video message asking me if i was lost-woulda been quite amusing if id work out how to get the thing to play before i got home

so not much else to report really

oh apparently we have a 2nd team for sandown so i will get a guernsey..yay.... and it was quite funny yesterday-one of the very young girls i train with is like-when are you joining western aths-and then started extolling their virtues...lol...it was pretty funny...young'uns can remain quite focussed when they want to

okey doke, back to watching spicks and specks..but shhhh-ive been banned from talking...lol..stu likes to drool over myf ;)

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Nothing wrong with drooling over TV celebs .. we all do it .. even you gals! In fact, I think you gals are worse than us guys!

MorseyRuns said...

I love Myf too! I think she would love to come and hang out in bars with me and my new friend Livinia Nixon. We knew what you meant yesterday!