Tuesday, August 26, 2008

..ooooh yay

okey dokey
so another day pretty much free of back pain...f-ing awesome thats all i can say(well its tight and all and tweaks occasionally
but that I CAN MANAGE!!!!
yay
..in answer to one of andrews question-not quite sure but i have been using my 'lumbar support roll' in the car..so not sure if thats helping, but my back is always worse after a 40min drive and it has been reasonable :) :)
so anyway- the set went like this..
4x1km @105s laps so 4:22min/km (13.7km/h) followed by 2 x800m at the same pace

so when i got there it was pretty damn windy-anyway i made the times-just 4:22 for the 1kms, and 3:28-9 for the 800's
although i went too hard in the first 200m doing 50s every time(instead of 52s-doesnt sound like much but well it is 10s over 1km) and then the right pace for the 2nd 200- then 2 secs too slow 3rd 200 and then right on pace for the rest

anyway-the bubble was a little annoying but ill get used to it..Most amazing of all was a run without back pain(well mostly)
happy happy little jojo
i am a very very lucky girl- a job i like, fit and healthy, an extremely nice bf, a new house...wow... holidays in 3weeks.... oooooh hapy hapy little pussycat
..i think stu probably prefers me with back pain.....lol..im way less excitable/annoying ...lol

errrr EDIT: i may have spoken a little too early..back is not overly happy -hopefully not too bad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are some good reps, well done.

I was thinking about your Monday post while I was running today (yes, running!). I am only a bit taller than you and far less blessed up top and I find that 60kg is perfect for me. I can (and have) get down lower but I just can't sustain it and my running goes to crap because I am hungry all the time.

So I reckon your body will just settle on what suits it, a weight that you can comfortably sustain without too many lifestyle changes. Let's face it, we are not elite athletes and still need to "have a life".

No one could look at you and ever accuse you of being anything other than fit and healthy.

And I reckon you have hot legs, I am very jealous of them ;-)

Sorry to ramble

Stu Mac said...

Good reps, a nice afternoon to run reps, th wind was there, but only slight!

Hmmmm, all this talk of weight, makes it seem like I (as the coach) am pushing the weight numbers, but the small changes will help you achieve the numbers that you want.

Andrew(ajh) said...

I agree with Em, you just sort of feel right when you are at the right weight.

Keep looking after that back!

Unknown said...

Jojo you crack me up...glad to hear the bubble helped.