Monday, August 25, 2008

...ooooh mondays are tough

mondays are tough.FULL STOP! when the alarm went off this morning- i just about needed a truck to get me out of bed...........so so so tired
..but happily a day without the back having a tanty-how nice is that! you cant even begin to imsagine what that means to me :) its been a tiresome 6 weeks or so with the back-starts to drag you down
..anyway the back was fine all day and ..wait for it... it didnt even hurt during the run...and wait theres more..it hasnt seized up afterwards-so im actually still able to bend over- I KID you not-its awesome.im nearly like a normal person-...too too cool :)

i find mondays run really tough.the legs are always very heavy and tired..the hour and a half sunday run just seems to suck the lifeblood out of me....
am not racing the half marathon-will run it but not full on...well for various reasons-the main one being the back probs cant take 21kms of racing on the road
..although [part of me is like ...2 years ago i did 103mins(which is 4:53 min/km pace-not sure if i could do that anyway...maybe i should see if corrie is running and cruise it with her.... whaddya reckon??? well stu is still kinda tapering me which is weird since im not racing
..have been eating well for the last two days and am now only 1.4kgs above what i usually am-had out on over 4kgs during the convalescence and ensuing bad tempered-ness and extremely bad eating habits!!!!
stu would like me to get below 60kgs.(for running).but with my body type(humungus breasts-im sure they weigh a bit) i just dont think that is possible... anyway im contemplating lite n easy for the first two weeks after i move out to really kick start me- when i watch my diet -i actually lose the weight..i dont have a slow metabolism or anything-i just EAT too many kJs

moving in 18 days..woohoo..soooo excited its just not funny..

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

That is great news about the back ... any idea why ... have you been doing anything different ?

18 days isn't long is it !

Anonymous said...

18 Days! That came around so quick.

Have you tried Calorieking.com.au, that usually keeps me on track. I only use it for a couple of weeks when I need to loose a Kg or two then I go off it again, it would do my head in to live by it all the time.

Ewen said...

He's asking you to lose weight before you get married?!