Thursday, August 7, 2008

no im not going to put my head upside down and drink water,,and nor am i going to hold my breath!!!!!!!! i have the f**********ing hiccups.... and none of those things work for me..i hope its only a short case however,,,i once had them for about 2 hours...and seriously-there are people who have them full time(like forever) and they apparently almost want to kill themeselves..it is VERY VERY annoying..im sure if i had them forever i wouldnt be a very happy camper

anyway-super busy(man these hiccups are driving me NUTS)..im gonna smack stu in the head in a minute-he is telling me to drink 500ml of water..if they havent gone in 5 mins i will (i suppose) at work today...given i didnt run yesterday -due to NOT feeling well(and i have been super cautious after HOW completely SICK poor stu has been-very reluctant to overdo it and let that get hold, i was allowed to just do a small 30 mins run.contemplated 40 mins but 20 min sin was working way harder than 5:30 should be so left it at 35 mins :(
looking forward to sandowns run..last year 29:04 so definitely wan tto beat that-will be soooooooooooooooooooo pissed off if i dont!!!! ive abslolutely CODDLED(as in molly) myself this week!!!!

anyway hopefully my sweet(well he is when hes not sick..lol) bf will get better soon..i dont like seeing people unwell :(

6 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I get hiccups too a lot. I sometimes find a good laugh helps - put on some funny DVD or something!

Anonymous said...

If you do the 500mls of water that'd probably wash out all the crap in your system too, if you're feeling a bit of a bug coming on. Springs coming on, I can feel it, so we won't have to deal with frosty, nose dripping mornings soon enough. Hazzah!

Rugers

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great run at Sandown (and hope the weather is better than a few months ago)

Take care

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect cure for hiccups but it is not really possible to describe, I shall show you tomorrow.

BTW - I will just have to look for you, my mobile phone has finally died and now I have to take a deep breath and go to the shop for a new one.

MorseyRuns said...

Apparently trying to make yourself hiccup can stop them- (I seriously hope they have gone now!)
Good luck for the weekend running. Hope you are make soup for Stu like a good girlfriend- (or has he got a man cold?)

Unknown said...

Poor stu, I bet he's the typical sick male....dying because of a head cold...men are such bad patients.
Good luck at Sandown JoJo. Will be thinking of you.